Um, my calendar says that Spring started last week here on the Palouse... but I have a strange feeling that we're really stuck in an Eternal Winter. Have you seen The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe? Well, those of us here in Pullman are beginning to think The White Witch has taken over here. We started getting substantial snow in November, and continue to get flurries all this month-- today it accumulated at least an inch. I took this photo this morning. As ready as I am for spring, I still think the snow is really beautiful!
Hey blogging world! It's my turn-- the "chain letter" has come my way via Becky of SimplyEnjoy fame in the diggiscrapping world... she rocks!
The rules: Link to your tagger and post these 3 rules on your blog. 1. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. 2. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. 3. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I actually like these things. I love to hear random things about people I don't know and new things about people that I do know!
2. When I pluck my eyebrows, I sneeze. It practically takes a whole box of tissues for me to make it through a tweezing session.
3. I LOVE beverages. Mostly caffinated, sometimes alcoholic. I have a huge variety of all kinds at my house all the time (much to my husband's displeasure-- he's a "water only" guy).
4. My biggest pet peeve are forwarded e-mails that tell me to forward it on within a certain amount of time in order to be blessed or to ensure love from Christ. Really? What bible verse does that come from?
5. I love to sing and dance around my house. I don't know what I'll do when my kids don't find it cool anymore...
6. I'm a cheapskate. I can't bring myself to buy something that's not on sale. And, contrary to my teenage vow to myself... I can now be seen shopping at second-hand stores.
7. I'm scared to death to have teenagers. Thankfully it's a few years away, but I'm so scared of what it could bring! Any good advice from moms who have "been there" will be appreciated!
Found this YouTube video and couldn't help but share it... it's totally something I could see myself doing. Yep, I'm just a little crazy and have always loved musical theatre. This just cracks me up! (you may want to go to the bottom of my blog and press pause on my playlist of music so you can hear the video better.) I post this message just as my 5 year old and I sit down to watch High School Musical...
They have some great freebies that come along with a challenge. It's so easy to take on a challenge when they provide you with a great tool!
On 2/17/08 there was a web challenge freebie by Jesse Edwards posted and it inspired me to create the following layout. That freebie, along with another freebie from Jessica Sprague (Strawberry Lemonade Pink Solid 12x12 paper) and fonts Melanie BT and Franklin Gothic Book were the elements used to create this page in PSE.