mem oirs (mem'warz)
n.pl. 1. an autobiography 2. a record of events based on the writer's personal observation and knowledge

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Springtime is here?!?

Um, my calendar says that Spring started last week here on the Palouse... but I have a strange feeling that we're really stuck in an Eternal Winter. Have you seen The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe? Well, those of us here in Pullman are beginning to think The White Witch has taken over here. We started getting substantial snow in November, and continue to get flurries all this month-- today it accumulated at least an inch. I took this photo this morning. As ready as I am for spring, I still think the snow is really beautiful!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Can you believe the weather we've been having?! MY GOODNESS! Hope you are staying warm!