mem oirs (mem'warz)
n.pl. 1. an autobiography 2. a record of events based on the writer's personal observation and knowledge

Friday, February 12, 2010

For My Lynden Ladies!


Thinking of my peeps in Lynden as they're just about the closest US city to the Olympics... when I lived there I just wondered what it would be like when the Olympics kicked into gear just over the border from us...

Also thought of my girlfriends this last week when I got to enjoy a "pink cookie" from the Nordstrom Cafe! We used to go on Seattle shopping trips together and traditionally picked up a coffee and this cookie while we were there.


I miss you gals.

And, since V-day is this weekend, thought I'd share my Valentines Card that was inspired by Paper Crafts Magazine.
. Have a happy valentines day!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Hey there! Thanks for the little shout out to us Lynden girls! The kids and I actually took in the sites of Vancouver on Monday and had a great time. I'm glad you got to indulge in a pink cookie, Amy would be a little jealous I think. :) Miss you up here, friend!

Gammyshouse said...

What a great card. Had to go check out the link you posted too. Thanks so much for sharing with your readers!