mem oirs (mem'warz)
n.pl. 1. an autobiography 2. a record of events based on the writer's personal observation and knowledge

Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday Fave-- Bits and Pieces

This is a really great blog.

If you're like me, you'll like it too.

Cathy Zielske posts stuff that interests me. She's 1. a wife, 2. a mom, 3. a graphic designer, 4. a scrapbooker, and 5. a runner. And she loves a lot of the same music that I love too. :)

Ninety-nine percent of her posts interest me.  She shares her challenges, her tips, her tricks and her joys. And she is muy popular so she has some great sponsors and giveaways too.

She is an author of some great scrappy books, she teaches online classes for scrapbooking and you can purchase digiscrapping products that she's created. Most recently she was named in Ella's Top 10 Most Influential Scrapbookers for 2010. So pretty much, she rocks. :)

So if you've never visited her blog, you should! I'm pretty sure that if you're interested in my blog that you'll also be interested in hers.

Enjoy!

No comments: