mem oirs (mem'warz)
n.pl. 1. an autobiography 2. a record of events based on the writer's personal observation and knowledge

Thursday, January 17, 2008

First PSE 6.0 Layout!

Here's my first layout using my new Photoshop Elements 6.0 software! Fun times.

I'm ususally not a big fan of hearts, but this layout is chock full of 'em! Nor do I normally embellish this heavily, but I think it suited the theme and photos. Who doesn't love a little bling?

After this one, I'm going to have to take my friend Becky's advice and keep it simple in order to produce pages in a more timely fashion!

It's just so fun...

2 comments:

Becky said...

This is adorable, Angela! Where did you download your stuff from? Keep 'em coming...love seeing your stuff!

AngMomof3 said...

Most of the elements are from ScrapGirls.com... CK's Jessica Sprague promoted a free valentines kit from them (that's several of the embellishments I used) and I also used a couple of their daily freebies. (I'm cheap!)