mem oirs (mem'warz)
n.pl. 1. an autobiography 2. a record of events based on the writer's personal observation and knowledge

Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Home Decor

Thanks to my friend Molly who sells Creative Memories, I am now the proud new owner of a fabulous frame!

Check this out...it's called an "Everyday Display", and it provides you with the chance to "frame" your layouts for display in your home. And it's magnetized! So it's simple to switch out layouts anytime you've created a new favorite.

It holds a full size 12x12 layout, comes in different colors (and sizes too) plus it has the great feature of a ribbon w/ clips on the front. Adding elements to the ribbon strip really adds dimension to your layouts.

The layout I have in it right now is from Christmas. It began as a project I made in a CKC--Seattle "Latest and Greatest" class. Since I didn't purchase the extra kit to make the layouts all 2 pages, I needed to make this one work as a one-pager. I added some ribbons, SEI chipboard, a teensy bit-o-bling and a digital photo with a couple digital embellishments. Voila!

1 comment:

Mark and Brittany Sawyer said...

I love it! I need to get me one of them frames =)