mem oirs (mem'warz)
n.pl. 1. an autobiography 2. a record of events based on the writer's personal observation and knowledge

Friday, February 6, 2009

Ad Challenge

During the Superbowl, ScrapGirls hosted an ad challenge. They posted the following print ad:
Isn't it the funniest? The Hoff. Trying to go all "Elvis" on us. For Pepsi. (Actually, if this had been an ad for Coke, I'd have been embarassed for my favorite soft drink company...)

So, we were supposed to create a digital page "inspired" by this ad. Hmmm...

I came up with something using a photo I found of my dad and I when I was only 2 years old. So fun to scrap old photos!
I created my own background paper by using some effects that Photoshop Elements offers. I used more PSE effects to "jewel" my XO type. The other digital elements I used came from ScrapGirls.

Have you scrapped an old photo lately?

1 comment:

Heather said...

A. Maze. Ing. I cannot believe that add--but yours is totally cute! And I like that you created a tag for The Hoff.