mem oirs (mem'warz)
n.pl. 1. an autobiography 2. a record of events based on the writer's personal observation and knowledge

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Everyone Can Write (a little)

Cathy Zielske says so.
*Post updated on 5/8 with an additional photo*



So I joined the bandwagon and took her class.

It focuses on using microblogging (Facebook or Twitter) to record what goes on in your daily life.

(So, for those of you who are my FB friends and feel like you've had a little TMI about my life... it should slow down now that the class is ending!)


It has been so very fun to do and the result of this fun little mini album made it so worthwhile.

This is helping me work harder on telling the story behind the photos and pages I make in scrapbooks. That's what is important anyway!

3 comments:

Becky said...

This is so cute!!!! How fun is that little book. May have to check it out a little more closely. Thanks for the inspiration my creative little friend.

Kristi Wildung said...

Cool! I wanted to take this class, but alas I have no printer in Germany. I'd love to see it in person when I return, it's such a great idea.

Karen Tews Lien said...

This is so neat!