mem oirs (mem'warz)
n.pl. 1. an autobiography 2. a record of events based on the writer's personal observation and knowledge

Sunday, May 24, 2009

More Projects for the Store

Here are a couple of sneek peeks for some layouts I did for my LSS, Paper Pals. You can see more details about all my layouts by visiting the Design Team Blog.

My favorite is the layout where I quote the verses Romans 7:18-25. A recent goal I've had is to focus more on the writing that goes onto my pages versus just photos and pretty embellishments, and I also want to share more of my faith in my pages for my kids to read in the future. This layout does both.

It's also a confession that following Christ is not easy, and I struggle with wanting to do things my way. Thankfully God "gets that" and is still there for me!

Another layout features my 2nd grader's artwork. She amazes me, and I love to make *some* of the artwork she creates important enough to feature on a layout.

When Dwayne took the kids fishing last fall (thanks Dr. Mike and Mr. Chris!), they got some great shots. Paper Pals had some fun paper that worked well for a layout to commemorate the fishing trip.

I've had some serious fun doing these layouts! What's been fun for you lately?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.