mem oirs (mem'warz)
n.pl. 1. an autobiography 2. a record of events based on the writer's personal observation and knowledge

Friday, August 14, 2009

BOYS. I get to hang with some dang cute ones!

As a part of my great Paper Pals Design Team position, I got to create with some really fun papers that fit boys just perfectly.

I've been wanting to make some things featuring my nephew (and always love to scrap my son!), and this was my perfect chance. These sweet little boys melt my heart!



Check the entire layouts out at the Design Team Blog!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

thank you on the wedding wishes. i'm not sure how i found you. I was probaly looking at my friend's friends list.. or something. I don't usually put pics up, but maybe i'll try to put one or two up. :)

Clover said...

I love seeing all the new layouts. Keep up the good work! :)

How is your neice?

An as an aside, blogger has given me yet another dirty word verification. Naughty blogger!!

Suzanne Holling said...

YAY!!!! love those cute boys!!!!!!! :)