mem oirs (mem'warz)
n.pl. 1. an autobiography 2. a record of events based on the writer's personal observation and knowledge

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

CKC Take Two!

I enjoyed my second Creating Keepsakes Convention in November. Seven of us ladies packed up and made the roadtrip to Seattle (actually Bellevue) to take in the festivities.

Here's the whole group when we gathered for lunch at Taco Del Mar on our roadtrip over.
Me and my pal Angela (we go WAY back...say, 30 years...)


Once again, it was so much fun! Crazy shopping at the vendor faire (like having a hundred scrapbook stores in one room!!!) and good classes where I learned some new stuff and brought home some great projects partially completed.

This mini book was my favorite class-- I made it hybrid by prepping for the class before we went to the conference. I created some text pages that have lyrics from songs in the background and journaling on top of why that song is meaningful to me. Great class!

And, last but not least... the stash of goodies I purchased! Mostly from the dollar booth and clearance bins on this tight economy year. But still lots of fun!

No comments: