mem oirs (mem'warz)
n.pl. 1. an autobiography 2. a record of events based on the writer's personal observation and knowledge

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A Hybrid Sneak-Peek

I'm working on some new Design Team projects for Paper Pals! I've got one layout finished, but have more work to do.

Here's a sneak peek at the first layout-- I used some products from one of my very favorite companies, American Crafts.

These fun, springy patterns come from AC's Blue Skies line. Great patterns on one side, fabulous solids on the second side. Their little product books are irresistable-- I used a journaling sticker from their "Remarks" Journaling Sticker Book.

I created the hybrid page after being inspired by a layout by Cathy Zielske. I used one of my favorite photos from this last summer of my niece on a swing at a family birthday party. Her blue eyes just popped in the pic, didn't they?

Look for more projects by moi using these papers and journaling stickers on the DT blog within the next week!

1 comment:

*Suzy* said...

Love you blog!!! I just read your comment over at my Scrappy Lounge -- I hadn't been to it since last month. Yes, I'd enjoy having coffee with you. I'm still learning about the blog world. Had some pro help from the Cutest Little Blog. My January goal is to learn how to do it on my own. I've a friend who has an incredible blog, Almota Roses, and she & I have talked about figuring this out together.

Your layouts are previous. The colors in your photos go right with the PP. I like the one picture & the size of it.

Looking forward to visiting with you.

Merry Christmas! *Suzy*