mem oirs (mem'warz)
n.pl. 1. an autobiography 2. a record of events based on the writer's personal observation and knowledge

Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday Fave-- Valentines from Kids

So, I'm not a big fan of Valentines day in itself.

But I like to use it as a chance for kids to share what they love.

Jump to Grant's preschool class.

One of my favorite things his super duper teacher does is to ask a question to all the kids and record their answers on paper. Most every time, the answer from Grant relates to farming, tractors, Dad or Grandpa.

Until today.

Today at preschool, Grant got to simply share what he loves. Here's what he shared:

It made my day. :)

Happy Valentines Day to You!

2 comments:

H Love said...

I love his mom too!! super cute!

sam said...

ooooohhhhh Grant! Love it.