mem oirs (mem'warz)
n.pl. 1. an autobiography 2. a record of events based on the writer's personal observation and knowledge

Sunday, December 30, 2007

"Busted"

My 4 year old has a great word to describe how she's feeling after a tough day or a long road trip-- busted. "I'm feeling busted, Mom."

And tonight I'm stealing her word. I'm feeling busted. Exhausted. Sick. Achy. And the typical post-holiday blues.

But at the same time I feel GREAT! I'm hanging w/ my immediate family and my parents and siblings. Post-holiday game playing and left-over eating. Lots of smiles and cute kids.

Merry Christmas, and happy new year (I'll be sleeping as 2008 hits the west coast.). May it be a year of not having to feel "busted".

1 comment:

Becky said...

Hey there, found my way over to your new space! FUN!!! Even if we can't meet for coffee in person to often we'll stay connected with this. Can't wait to see what you've got going!