mem oirs (mem'warz)
n.pl. 1. an autobiography 2. a record of events based on the writer's personal observation and knowledge

Monday, May 5, 2008

"Angie Homemaker"


When I realized what I was going to be blogging about this evening, I realized the activities are quite
"homemaker-ish". Guess that's good since when filling out surveys and they ask about your vocation I always check off the little "homemaker" box. Lousy compensation, but SUPER rewarding! (Anyone else with me on that one?)

I was working last night on the sewing project I mentioned in my last entry, and then couldn't resist taking it out to the hammock swing to work in the sunshine today (along w/ my iPod Shuffle and Diet Berries and Cream Dr. Pepper... yummy! Sat there while the kids played in BUCKETS of water-- hours of fun!). What a blessing this sunny weather has been!
And I got a strange craving (no... I'm not expecting) to make TAFFY like I'd learned in a candymaking class I took DECADES ago. It was fun to play in the sticky stuff with my 5 year old today (Who, by the way, has informed me that when she grows up she wants to be a cook. Or a gymnastics teacher. Or a mom. I told her she may as well do all three at the same time!)

1 comment:

Becky said...

Okay...you are Angie homemaker! The candy looks awesome and I really want to see the finished headbands. So cute!