mem oirs (mem'warz)
n.pl. 1. an autobiography 2. a record of events based on the writer's personal observation and knowledge

Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Sugar Bowl is Open for Biz!!!


And you better get there before winter comes when ice cream just doesn't sound as good!
As a first day of school treat, one of my greatest friends CARRIE and her five fantastic kiddos came up with the plan to meet at the newly opened ice cream shop.

After doing my "photo shoot" of their signage with the logo I created, I got to sample one of their Custom Creations. I forget the actual name of it... but it was choc full o' brownies, fudge, peanut butter and chocolate ice cream... mmmm.... sweet chocolatey goodness! I took a picture of the deliciousness... and her cute apron too! I want one!
The kids enjoyed their treats too, and were on a crazy sugar high for hours after. Yoikes!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Nice job on the sign! Congrats! That looks great! We'll have to dive into the ice cream. Think they have anything no calories and no fat?! LOL!