mem oirs (mem'warz)
n.pl. 1. an autobiography 2. a record of events based on the writer's personal observation and knowledge

Monday, November 3, 2008

{F}ive {F}all {F}aves!

1. Scarves. Now I just need tips on HOW to wear them.
2. Grande Nonfat Pumpkin Spice Latte w/ Light Whip from 'Bucks. Mmmmmm...
3. Playing in the leaves (and great photos that come with it! Isn't this the sweetest photo of S-Bug???)
4. Scrap Camp. See other posts for more on this one! (photo from last year)
5. The privilege to vote. Have you voted yet???

2 comments:

Becky said...

Ahhhh, good things to take photos of. The Ballot especially! Now I have to wait another 2-4 years, right? :) Remind me then, will you! Glad you had fun at our scrap weekend and aren't you leaving again this weekend. HAVE FUN!!

rmpowers said...

Scarves I love scarves. The gal at the store showed me a fun way to wrap them. Put it around you neck backward, cross in the back bringing both ends to the front then cross those ends in front. Confusing I know but, remind me Sunday and I will show you!!