mem oirs (mem'warz)
n.pl. 1. an autobiography 2. a record of events based on the writer's personal observation and knowledge

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Come Meet My Family!


Tis the season for sharing family news via christmas cards and newsletters.

But rather than writing a newsletter, I'm putting my efforts and energies into a more visual, oral, interactive and hopefully appealing version of the traditional Christmas Newsletter. After all, this IS 2008.

So, in hopes that you disagree that a full page written letter is preferential for obtaining your information about my family (if you even care at all)... I'm creating several holiday year-in-review posts over at my family's blog, Lenssen-Palousa. I will share new photos, video and information there several times between now and Christmas.

I hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I agree about the Poulsbo RV catalog--I laughed so hard at that part. That's definately something you wouldn't get if you didn't live in the Seattle area. I love your holiday card...very classy.