mem oirs (mem'warz)
n.pl. 1. an autobiography 2. a record of events based on the writer's personal observation and knowledge

Friday, April 10, 2009

Holy Cow! Er, Holy Monkey!

Thanks to said Paper Pals in my previous post... we got featured on the Tip Junkie blog!


You may remember this post regarding my sister's baby shower and the Monkey Diaper Cake centerpieces I made. Well, Tip Junkie "discovered" them when I posted it on the Design Team Blog and featured them on their Baby Shower Theme Ideas blog post. Check it out HERE!

This blogging stuff is incredible. I can't believe what we can find and share here.

Amazing.

2 comments:

Heather said...

WOW!! Angela, you be famous now! I want the world to know I was there while you were cutting out the bananas, so it's like I'm famous by proxy.

Karen Tews Lien said...

This was really cool!! You never know who is lookin!!