mem oirs (mem'warz)
n.pl. 1. an autobiography 2. a record of events based on the writer's personal observation and knowledge

Sunday, May 10, 2009

being your mother is a joy

I recently created this layout to celebrate Mother's Day. (scraplifted from Emilie Ahern)

I'm so thankful to have the role that I have as mom of these three great kids. Every day is a challenge and there is more than one occasion each week where I want to pull my hair out (just keepin' it real!), but I think my smiles and know my LOVE for them outweighs the hard stuff.

I often question my tactics and choices and definitely say and do things that I'm not too thrilled with later. But my kids love me and forgive me. And we all just try to count on eachother as we learn how to be the best peeps that we can be!

A shout out to my two sisters who are enjoying their first Mother's Day this year! I'm praying for you to to enjoy your kids and make the best parenting choices that you can. Train them up!

And, for a laugh this mother's day, check out this SNL skit. Humor makes this job better, doesn't it?


Happy Mothers Day!

2 comments:

Heather said...

This is cheaper than Costco (not sure about shipping): http://www.scrapbookpictures.com/SBPView.jsp.

Unused Account said...

How fun!
I just LOVE your take on my layout!
Thanks for sharing.