mem oirs (mem'warz)
n.pl. 1. an autobiography 2. a record of events based on the writer's personal observation and knowledge

Friday, May 8, 2009

Scrapbook Alchemy w/ Jessica Sprague


This layout was created via the instruction of Jessica Sprague in her first episode of Scrapbook Alchemy. She teaches a variety of digital scrapbooking classes, and this was the first hybrid class she has offered.

Now that I've taken a couple of Jessica Sprague's classes, I highly recommend them! Visit her site and even try out a free class for all paper or digital+paper just to see what she's like. She teaches classes in both Photoshop and Photoshop Elements software, and even will be offering a class in Microsoft Word (so no one has the excuse that they can't do digital!)

I'm a big fan. Are you?

1 comment:

Kristi Wildung said...

This is a fabulous layout, I love the mixed color/b&w photos and the subject is too cute. I think I'll check out her website. I wish I would have thought more about digital before I came to Europe, "scrapbooking" does not exist here and I'm really suffering embellishment withdrawals!