mem oirs (mem'warz)
n.pl. 1. an autobiography 2. a record of events based on the writer's personal observation and knowledge

Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday Fave-- Lanae Hale

I wanted to share my excitement about Lanae' Hale, a new artist I've been listening to for about a year. She released her album, Back & Forth, last May. I just LOVE her sound, and found that she has quite an amazing story about persevering through hard times in her christian faith. You can read more about her at her website or her blog.

I'm so excited about it, that I wanted to send you the title song off of the album called "Back & Forth." You can download this song for FREE from:

http://www.centricitystore.com/back_and_forth.zip

This is my current fave song from her, "Let's Grow Old Together". Enjoy! (You'll need to press pause on my music playlist on my sidebar so you can hear this. It's worth the work!)


Heading out to the Rock and Worship Roadshow this weekend-- can't wait! My other fave artist Francesca Battistelli will be there! I've blogged about her here and here. Maybe I'll get lucky enough to see Lanae Hale there next year...

I hope that you too will enjoy some good music this weekend!

No comments: