mem oirs (mem'warz)
n.pl. 1. an autobiography 2. a record of events based on the writer's personal observation and knowledge

Thursday, May 6, 2010

More Information

Sometimes I wish I could add words to my Wordless Wednesday. Yesterday, that was the case. I had two ideas for my Wednesday post, but both needed "more info".

So, I posted one of my ideas at our family blog to share how we celebrated Cinco de Mayo. Hands down the best 5th of May celebration ever! It just might become a new tradition...

My other idea was the pic I did post here yesterday... me with my "new" camera!!!

My dream came true of having my cake and eating it too (i.e. travelling to Saipan and having a new fabulous camera to take with me). I've been saving my pennies to make the Saipan trip possible, but found it impossible to also save up enough for a new DSLR camera. But LUCKY ME... I have a great friend who had decided to sell hers, and I had just enough cash to take her up on it. A "new to me" camera!!!

It's a Nikon D40 with the 55-200mm lens. Wanna see the very first shot I took with it???
Wowzaa. Check out the clarity of the raindrops on the tulips!!! This is going to be fun. :)

I am looking at getting an 18-55mm lens before I leave so I can get some close up shots of my sweet newborn niece.

Do you have a DSLR? If so, what kind? What do you like about it and what would you change if you could???

No comments: