mem oirs (mem'warz)
n.pl. 1. an autobiography 2. a record of events based on the writer's personal observation and knowledge

Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday Fave-- Printers

So...

My 1 year and 11 month old printer died.

Got it as a birthday present from my parents, and I loved it. A Canon Pixma MP520.

And now that my birthday is rolling around again, I guess my printer thought I'd like a new one. (Really, I'd rather go for the technology gift of a video camera... was perfectly happy with my printer...)

But it is gone. Multiple problems. "They just don't make 'em like they used to."

So, my Friday Fave is directed at YOU-- as I shop for printers, I want to know what YOU like. I'm looking for a ink jet all-in-one. What do you have? What do you like? What would you get if you could?

Any info is appreciated... and soon. Not sure how much longer I can go w/out it...

Thanks!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Well my brand new HP C309g is now not printing in black, so I would not recommend this one.....SO frustrating, especially on the day where I need to do some printing. Good luck!! I would recommend getting a wireless one, it's so nice not to have to have it connected to a computer!