mem oirs (mem'warz)
n.pl. 1. an autobiography 2. a record of events based on the writer's personal observation and knowledge

Monday, March 28, 2011

Products from Echo Park Paper Co.

So I had my first chance to work with some Echo Park papers from their line "For the Record". I created some project for my LSS, Paper Pals.

In case you didn't see these posted on their blog, I thought I'd share them here too.

I just loved the photo of my kids and I taken by my friend Becky with Simply Enjoy Photography. I shared a post with other photos from our shoot here.

And the other layout was to document a time when I tackled my son in football. Something tells me that I won't always be able to do that. :) My friend Harmony at Keep on Keeping On was nearby at our family picnic taking these shots. :)
I had a lot of fun using these products and am excited to add a new company's products to my repretoire!

2 comments:

Scraping Miami said...

Love the layout with you guys playing super cute I enjoyed seeing how you put the pictures together.

Family of Four said...

Great photos! I can totally picture it all happening with that little squirt! Nice to have you in some action pictures!