mem oirs (mem'warz)
n.pl. 1. an autobiography 2. a record of events based on the writer's personal observation and knowledge

Friday, January 8, 2010

On Newsstands Now!


It's here! The February issue of Creating Keepsakes! With my layout inside!!!
I first blogged about this here. And the day has arrived. It is a bit surreal seeing my name in print.

So, check it out! (it's on page 18 :) And join me in celebrating!!! I'm starting something fun (involving giveaways for YOU) starting next Thursday the 14th. My LSS Paper Pals and the gals and I who are on their design team are planning something big (well, for small town Pullman it's big!).

So be sure to come back then to join the fun! Be here. Thursday January 14.

2 comments:

Shelle and Dan said...

That's so cool. You rock! I can't wait to see it in my magazine.

Clover said...

Wooooohooooooo!!!! How fun! *<:-)