mem oirs (mem'warz)
n.pl. 1. an autobiography 2. a record of events based on the writer's personal observation and knowledge

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

You Guessed It!

Ding ding ding! And the winner is KRISTI!!!

It is, indeed, a logo for my "business" Angela Lenssen Design. It is not however, a new venture. I've done work under that business name for a couple of years now. I always intended to give myself a branded look, so here it is!

(Finally... like the plumber with the leaky pipes... a graphic design business with no logo??? Really? How embarrassing.)

I'm not intending on searching out a lot more of the freelance design work I've done in the past, but I do want to evaluate where I should be heading. My kids are getting a little older and I'm feeling the pull (for multiple reasons) back to the work force.

So what would Angela Lenssen Design look like? It really depends on what people 'round here want and need. More graphic design? Marketing plans? Advertising ideas? Photography? Possibly teaching some classes-- intro to digiscrapping? Blogging? Photo editing and/or organizing??? Or, simply using my experience as a springboard for a job where someone else is boss?

So my dearest readers-- if you could learn more about/ benefit from one of these things, what would it be? I really want to know. It will give me much needed direction.

Shelle and Molly, I love your creativity! Both of your guesses made me laugh out loud. Very clever. And I had not realized that my hubby's first initial was a prominent part of the artwork. I guess that it's fitting to have my spouse as an integral part of my business!

Thanks for playing! And in case you're curious, here's a slideshow of some work I've done as Angela Lenssen Design in the past couple of years. We'll see what the future holds!

No comments: