mem oirs (mem'warz)
n.pl. 1. an autobiography 2. a record of events based on the writer's personal observation and knowledge

Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday Fave-- My favorite 3rd Grader

This is my oldest child. And I adore her.

This morning I sent her off to school with a kiss and an "I love you"... but not long after a few moments of tough love. And I think I could have handled it better. Mommy will be apologizing after school today.

After all, she's the greatest. She gets glowing reviews from her teachers saying that she is eager to learn and is a great example to her classmates.  She knows the importance of the grace of God and a relationship with Jesus. She is very forgiving (which could work out well for me later today), she smiles at me when I wake her each morning, and she's got a bit of a goofy streak (just like her mom).

And tonite she will be performing a piano piece at a recital in front of the composer who wrote the piece. I'm so proud of her and look forward to what God has in store for her life!

2 comments:

H Love said...

WOW! Go Sadie girl!!

Carrie said...

This is a neat post, Angela! I know that I need reminding of the specialness of each of my girls from time to time! And to make sure to remind them too! They really are fearfully and wonderfully made. Sadie did a great job tonight!