mem oirs (mem'warz)
n.pl. 1. an autobiography 2. a record of events based on the writer's personal observation and knowledge

Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday Fave-- Newborn Photography

Have you seen the fabulous photography by Kelly Ryden and her sister Tracy Raver?  I saw their Sleeping Beauty shots and interview on the Today Show a few weeks ago.


They do some incredible work with BRAND NEW babies. It makes sense-- newborns sleep so much and are so flexible.  Isn't it amazing the expressions they catch?

Anyway, their fab shots have inspired me to try their techniques when I travel to Saipan in just 19 days!!!

My travel date was planned around my niece's arrival (brother Mark and sis-in-law Brittany live there) but sweet Hatley Elizabeth showed up three weeks early! She was born yesterday-- 5 lbs. 6 oz.

Isn't she so precious?!?

I have a feeling she'll still be tiny and ready to be a great model for photography on the beach when I arrive!

Can't wait!!!

2 comments:

H Love said...

The pics will be amazing. So excited for you!

Anonymous said...

I wanna go too! The beaches are nothin' like you've ever been to....am so thrilled you get to go and play with our new family member