mem oirs (mem'warz)
n.pl. 1. an autobiography 2. a record of events based on the writer's personal observation and knowledge

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Remember this photo?

I posted this photo here not too long ago:

A friend mentioned to me later that it looked like we were all dressed up to go see Garth Brooks. Well, she was right! We were indeed dressed up to go to a concert... but even more country than GB. It was the George Strait concert!:)

I also mentioned in that post that I needed an updated photo of Dwayne and I. So I got one--when we were at a concert just a few weeks ago. This time is was the Rock and Worship Roadshow. Five bands for $10! It was great... and a lot of fun to go out with my hubby.

I got to meet one of my favorite artists, Francesca Battistelli.
Mercy Me was the main headliner... this was our second year attending the show and we highly recommend it!

5 comments:

Molly said...

Was this the one in Portland, or did they have one near here too?

Shelle and Dan said...

Awesome! I didn't know you got to meet Francesca. That's so cool. I really like her music.

H Love said...

wow....looks like a BIG GRANT. Cute pic!

wholarmor said...

Very cool! I love Mercy Me!

Glad you had a great time and got a cool updated picture reminiscent of the early days!

Andrea Amu said...

What a terrific show that must have been! My DH and I are also huge MercyMe fans... they put on amazing shows! And $10.00... you can't beat that :)

Cute pictures of you and your DH too!